Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Racerz official forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

- The Journey We Will Take -

Go down 
+5
Aero Star
Xx SoNiC xX
Wulfstan
Sonic_Zero
Lurid_Shadow
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Lurid_Shadow

- The Journey We Will Take - Empty
PostSubject: - The Journey We Will Take -   - The Journey We Will Take - EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 2:33 pm

Everyone, this is it. We've moved our HQ from MKW.com to here, and hopefully everyone's ready for our journey ahead. We grew and grew on MKW.com, but now it's time to leave the nest. As most of you are aware, we're expanding our boundaries to new places and attempting to become the greatest clan on the net. I can't promise we will, but we're damn sure gonna try.

What we're gonna do is, I'm sending out a select few (for now) of you to create accounts on other Mario Kart Wii sites to try to get new members to join, and to send out the word that Movement SR is happening, and to tell rival clans to stay the hell out of our way.

Now, before we start the movement, I need to get a few things straightened out. YoshiRacer01 made a decision to no longer be a part of SR. I know it was a great loss, but we've made it through much tougher times. And for our open Co-Leader spot, I'm giving it to Calobrin. He's went through alot of trouble to make this site, and has already had previous experience with clan management.

We are now splitting into two divisions, as Darkrai Dude (aka "J3d1solo") explained before. One for in-clan fun, and the other for strict clan battling. Details will be added once we both explain to each other what this will be like.

I have decided that Wulfstan will be the leader for our MKW.com wing. He will follow the same member requirements and agreements as before. I haven't worked out everything else, such as who will run the other clan branches on other sites, but when I decide, I will let you all know.

As I've said before, this is big. All of you need to prepare for a major overhaul of clan business. This isn't gonna be easy, so prepare yourselves for everything. I will update this post as soon as I receive more information, so read this often.

I'm Luigi_Star, and I approve this message. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sonic_Zero

Sonic_Zero

PostSubject: Re: - The Journey We Will Take -   - The Journey We Will Take - EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 5:31 pm

Alright....
*sigh* I‘m going to miss my old friends...
I hope I can make new SSBB friends.
Back to top Go down
Wulfstan

Wulfstan

PostSubject: Re: - The Journey We Will Take -   - The Journey We Will Take - EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 10:24 pm

thanks for reading my PM L_S i really appreciate it. but i need a co-leader of something. who's up for it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: - The Journey We Will Take -   - The Journey We Will Take - EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 1:12 am

wow.. im a co-leader now? O.o
Back to top Go down
Xx SoNiC xX

Xx SoNiC xX

PostSubject: Re: - The Journey We Will Take -   - The Journey We Will Take - EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 6:31 am

We shall be the best! bounce

Congratulations... Calobrin...

Just thought i'd post this, but i've had previous expirience of running a clan on Counter Strike: Source before, and also a Sky Linkshell (Final Fantasy 11 endgame Guild thing) I don't play either of them anymore though.

So i pretty much know what needs to be done if you want me to help you in any way with the clan.
Back to top Go down
Aero Star

Aero Star

PostSubject: Re: - The Journey We Will Take -   - The Journey We Will Take - EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 6:42 am

Woo Can I Do Something???

Ya Luigi_Star!!!!!!!!!!!!!! flower
Back to top Go down
Aero Star

Aero Star

PostSubject: Re: - The Journey We Will Take -   - The Journey We Will Take - EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 1:21 am

Yoshi Racer Posted Somthin' On My Profile At MKW.com Check It Out....It's Exciting!
Back to top Go down
mikechenkeha

mikechenkeha

PostSubject: Re: - The Journey We Will Take -   - The Journey We Will Take - EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 4:47 am

I saw this clan on mkw.com and I want to join, dunno if this is the place to post

I had 8500vr (don't play online that much, only about a thousand race), but yesterday after some major blue shell spam, I dropped to 77xx or 78xx. but I will get it up.

I was rank 8th world wide for dk summit in the early april, and was 4th in north America region for
mushroom gorge before the new shortcut. I didn't play THAT much when I had classes, and I played a lot of online vs since summer, got about 750 first and 300 lose (under half position)

friend code 4038-6736-0923

ALSO:

I've noticed this site is new, if you guys need any help with html/css/js/msql...etc please let me know, I am in second year of web design course at mc master university and I've made few e-commerce sites. Just want to help out cause am new Smile
Back to top Go down
Tails

Tails

PostSubject: Re: - The Journey We Will Take -   - The Journey We Will Take - EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 4:50 am

mikechenkeha wrote:
I saw this clan on mkw.com and I want to join, dunno if this is the place to post

I had 8500vr (don't play online that much, only about a thousand race), but yesterday after some major blue shell spam, I dropped to 77xx or 78xx. but I will get it up.

I was rank 8th world wide for dk summit in the early april, and was 4th in north America region for
mushroom gorge before the new shortcut. I didn't play THAT much when I had classes, and I played a lot of online vs since summer, got about 750 first and 300 lose (under half position)

ALSO:

I've noticed this site is new, if you guys need any help with html/css/js/msql...etc please let me know, I am in second year of web design course at mc master university and I've made few e-commerce sites. Just want to help out cause am new Smile

That's all very nice. But you seem more interested in the compititive side, no?
Back to top Go down
Sonic_Zero

Sonic_Zero

PostSubject: Re: - The Journey We Will Take -   - The Journey We Will Take - EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 4:52 am

mikechenkeha wrote:

ALSO:

Application accepted.
Which divison do you want to be in?
Competitive or Non- Competitive?
Back to top Go down
mikechenkeha

mikechenkeha

PostSubject: Re: - The Journey We Will Take -   - The Journey We Will Take - EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 4:55 am

yes competitive, I don't like grand prix at all, cause of the item spamming.. Time trail and vs with 150cc hard no item is the best!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: - The Journey We Will Take -   - The Journey We Will Take - EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 4:57 am

well every member that joins inittially joins the "fun" side.. but they also have the choice to join the competitive division.
Back to top Go down
mikechenkeha

mikechenkeha

PostSubject: Re: - The Journey We Will Take -   - The Journey We Will Take - EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 5:02 am

I just don't like going off a ramp and some one use a lighting to struck me off. thats why I have 1 star average (gonna be a soon) because of items, I always first, so sh*tty items, and some one use a item to destory me.

I am still trying for mirror leaf cup, I already tried like 20-30 times, bots just f me up. and am pretty good at them in time trails.

Also:
how do you get those signatures that says: mario kart wii on the top and it display your average ranking, your fc,vr...etc
did those people make them? or there is a place where you can get it
Back to top Go down
Xx SoNiC xX

Xx SoNiC xX

PostSubject: Re: - The Journey We Will Take -   - The Journey We Will Take - EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 5:47 am

Hold on a minute, when i joine di didn't get a choice of being on either side, so what side i'm i on? i wanna be on the competitive side...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: - The Journey We Will Take -   - The Journey We Will Take - EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 5:56 am

when you joined you automatically joined the friendly non competetive side.. but you have the choice to also join the competetive wing.. its purely on choice
Back to top Go down
El_Chico015

PostSubject: Re: - The Journey We Will Take -   - The Journey We Will Take - EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 7:01 am

We have come very far as a clan. We're racing with the big boys now!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hispanicnino
mikechenkeha

mikechenkeha

PostSubject: Re: - The Journey We Will Take -   - The Journey We Will Take - EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 8:20 am

I created a new license, to erase the 200 loss on online vs that I earned when I was a noob. and to raise my average.
Back to top Go down
Xx SoNiC xX

Xx SoNiC xX

PostSubject: Re: - The Journey We Will Take -   - The Journey We Will Take - EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 8:55 am

Calobrin wrote:
when you joined you automatically joined the friendly non competetive side.. but you have the choice to also join the competetive wing.. its purely on choice

Where do i sign up for the competetive side?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: - The Journey We Will Take -   - The Journey We Will Take - EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 10:27 am

www.mariokartwii.com our thread there...
Back to top Go down
[SR]Beast™

[SR]Beast™

PostSubject: Re: - The Journey We Will Take -   - The Journey We Will Take - EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 11:30 am

Hey everyone, its been awhile
Back to top Go down
Sonic_Zero

Sonic_Zero

PostSubject: Re: - The Journey We Will Take -   - The Journey We Will Take - EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 11:34 am

This topic is old. We will no longer do this journey!
I will now Lock it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: - The Journey We Will Take -   - The Journey We Will Take - Empty

Back to top Go down

- The Journey We Will Take -
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Clan Stuff :: Star Racerz-
Jump to: